Who Am I?

My photo
A nobody; a nitwit; a pilot; a motorcyclist; a raconteur; a lover...of life - who loves to laugh, who tries to not take myself (or anything) too seriously...just a normal guy who knows his place in the universe by being in touch with my spiritual side. What more is there?

26 May 2023

AN ACT OF GLOBAL BIO-TERRORISM

As an Uber driver, I talk with around a dozen different people a day.  We don't *all* talk about the pandemic anymore (as we used to during peak-panic), but the subject still comes up a lot.  And it is interesting to me that so many people confidently *know* stuff that may or may not be true. I guess that's just human nature: Thanks to the internet, we think we're smarter than we are. I'm guilty of it too, if I'm being honest.  But as I've gotten older, I've become much more skeptical and suspicious about things that are delivered to us as FACTS that we are supposed to believe without question.

To wit: Was the coronavirus pandemic a planned event? I now tend to believe so. The U.S. government (in the form of NIH/NIAID) has been working with the Chinese for a long time on this controversial "gain of function" research (GoF) - even when it was prohibited by U.S. law!  I suppose the thinking was that the Chinese were going to do the research anyway, and so it was better to be involved and cooperating with them so we could see the results of their work. But then, there was the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where they were also working on gain-of-function research.  Since the government grant for said research had already been issued, UNC was allowed to continue their GoF work even during the time it was prohibited.  Back in 2015, UNC published a chilling paper on a new SARS CoV virus they discovered which originated in a type of Chinese horseshoe bat (surprise!) and that could transfer to humans (but - at that point - not human-to-human).

Good ol' Doc Fauci failed to mention these things during his various denials (some under oath) that GoF research really wasn't really GoF.  The wiggle room...the small technicality he was exploiting was that in his view, "GoF" was simply related to animals and not animals-to-humans, when Congressional inquisitors were saying that yes, GoF *was* being used to manipulate a virus so that it would jump from animals to humans and then human-to-human. In other words, from Fauci's warped point of view, those researchers in Wuhan, China weren't deliberately trying to cause the virus to jump from human-to-human, even though that's exactly what "accidentally" (heh-heh) happened anyway.  Clever, that Fauci guy!  And then, as we know, this manipulated virus also "accidentally" got released to the world. Shocking!

I could be wrong, but at this point, no one will ever convince me that the Great Coronavirus Pandemic of 2020 was anything other than a deliberate act of global bio-terrorism.

New SARS-like virus can jump directly from bats to humans, no treatment available - UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health

3 comments:

Bob said...

Well look who is back after a two-year absence from this space! Good to hear from you, "other" Bob!

Ed said...

Good to see another post after all this time! Most scientists seem to agree that Covid-19 is a naturally occurring virus and I tend to believe them. But I'm guessing there will never be any conclusive evidence to prove whether it was released on us humans deliberately, accidentally or naturally. At this point, I'm not sure it really matters other than perhaps knowledge gained to prevent it from happening again.

Bob Barbanes: said...

Thank you, Bob and Ed for still being with me after all this time!

These days, I mostly post on Facebook because, to be frank, more people see my posts on that platform than this one. But Facebook actively censors and inhibits the "reach" of some posts, especially if they contain certain troublesome keywords. So you have to be very careful about what you say, or Zuck's minions might haul you off to FB jail. I've been there.

I am not a scientist of any sort. I'm a cynical old skeptic, if that's not being too redundant. And I don't believe in coincidences. The fact that there is a thing called the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, where they work on infectious diseases, and we (the U.S.) was funding gain-of-function research at this exact place, and a deadly virus "just happened" to appear in the city of Wuhan, China... Well, that's just too "coincidental" for me. OF COURSE it came from that lab. Deliberate or accidental? YMMV.

Will it happen again? You can bet on it (especially if the Dems cannot get Donald Trump disqualified from running for president, so they'll create another phony pandemic so as to implement that disastrous vote-by-mail system again). But next time, the U.S. government will benefit from all the data they have on what they can (and can't!) get us puny citizens to do. So the *next* big virus scare will have to be even more deadly, killing even more people right off the bat...unlike COVID-19 which we very quickly realized was not nearly as deadly as we were promised. Fool me once, as George "Dubya" Bush once said...