Who Am I?

My photo
A nobody; a nitwit; a pilot; a motorcyclist; a raconteur; a lover...of life - who loves to laugh, who tries to not take myself (or anything) too seriously...just a normal guy who knows his place in the universe by being in touch with my spiritual side. What more is there?

14 January 2010

Looking For The Funny



When you get to a certain age they stop calling you a "stand up comic" and start referring to you as a humorist. Jeanne Robertson certainly is that. She's hilarious. My kind of woman.

I try to find stuff to laugh about. And I love people who actively look for the humor in life's various situations. Because you know there is always humor around, even if it is sometimes difficult to detect. I think it is important to smile and laugh - every day. It puts us in a more light-hearted mood, which in turn makes the bad stuff easier to take - and I'm sure you have as much "bad stuff" in your life as anyone, including me. Why not try to find the funny in it?

When I die, I want people to say, "That ol' Bob, he sure was always in a good mood! I don't think I *ever* saw him seriously pissed-off for too long about anything."

I would be very grateful to have that as my epitaph. I'm sure Jeanne Robertson would too. Please watch her other videos up on the Tube of You. They will brighten your day.


JEANNE ROBERTSON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has one "Left Brain". She sent her higly educated husband to the grocery store, "UN-Supervised"!
Fellow Rotorhead
New Bern, NC
Ron Snipes