Who Am I?

My photo
A nobody; a nitwit; a pilot; a motorcyclist; a raconteur; a lover...of life - who loves to laugh, who tries to not take myself (or anything) too seriously...just a normal guy who knows his place in the universe by being in touch with my spiritual side. What more is there?

25 March 2008

Your Daily Basic Instructions

Don't you love it when someone gets a new cell phone and then starts bragging on it?

Right-click on the comic and then select "Open Link In New Window." Then come back afterward, of course.


Look at the picture next to the casket in the last frame above. Scott is in his smoking jacket from "How To Recognize A Bad Idea." Too funny! I've got friends who would totally do this for me. I've got others who would not find it the least bit amusing.

And then there's...


Why Scott Meyer isn't in the comics section of every Sunday paper every week is beyond me.


\Basic Instructions

1 comment:

David said...

Yo no se.
He is funny. I haven't gone to his site because I know I'd spend WAAY too much time there.
Thanks for the highlights.